Chris McNulty offers random thoughts on family, music, technology, society and politics. And the occasional hike.
A hike! At last!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Finally, a real Ridgeline post -- here are some of the red rocks from Red Rocks Canyon [Nevada] on October 22, 2009. For a sense of size, look at the people in the lower right side.
Last year, I noted that Terrell Owens was preferable to Randy Moss: "Some of TO's off-field comments may be self serving, but he can play. Randy may be a playmaker, but I don't recall TO ever running down a police officer with his car. " (Ridgeline, January 2005) Well, I was wrong. Randy Moss didnt blow up the Raiders. Bye bye, Terrell. The NBA could use a class act like you.
Slipstream Originally uploaded by cmcnulty2000 . This one's gotten a lot of good notes on Flickr as well -- it's a timelapse from the side of the MassPike last week.
Comments